Friday, November 21, 2008

trial questions

Trial of Chairman Mao: Witness Question Sheet
Directions: You as a witness are to write four questions and answers in the perspective of your character using the book as a reference. You should find passages from the novel in support of Chairman Mao OR evidence against him depending the side of the case you are representing. Remember to USE page numbers and POST these questions on your blog. Lawyers, use this document to create cross-examination questions. Two per character should be sufficient.

Character: Student Name:

1. Question: What is your role in Mao's army?
Answer: I lead the search parties for chairmen Mao because I am his loyal follower. I knew that Chairmen Mao was right about getting rid the four old he did everything for china so we could be a strong communist country. And he is helping the peasants and getting rid of poverty. pg 86

2. Question: why do support Chairmen Mao did you think what he was doing right?
Answer: I supported Chairmen Mao because I did not think he was doing the right thing I knew that he was doing the right thing and the other reasons are he was giving women the rights they deserved and without those rights what do you think the world would be right now. Also he is getting rid of poverty and helping the peasants. I grew up as a peasant and my life has changed since Chairmen Mao has come into power and he has helped all the peasants. And that is the kind of leader we need pg 86

3. Question: Do you think you are in you position because of Chairmen Mao?
Yes it is because of chairmen Mao that i am in this great position. I am now a man of importance. Before I used to be a peasant now look at me. It is because chairmen Mao has been helping the peasants and poverty. I am very great full. pg 102

4. Question: Do you really think that the search parties? pg.27
Answer: Yes it is very important that we complete these searches so we can get rid of the four olds if we do not get rid of the four olds how are we going to bring in the four news. After we do that then we can be a strong communist country

Answer: She was influenced by her family and she chose the wrong path pg.last few pages

No comments: